We are seeking experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN) with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work in with our clients in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon, Salcoates and the local surrounding areas.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.The Nursing Role:
If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you.
Experience within a team leader setting is preferable, should you be the only nurse on duty, leading a team of HCAs within the home. You will be travelling to client locations located within the nearby areas, so your own transport is desirable.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free PVG check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer!Newcross Perks:
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.97/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Local Branch:
Your local team is located just off the beach in the historic county town of Ayr. We are a short 15-minute walk away from the train station and easily accessible by car or bus.
We cover a wide range of areas from Kilwinning in the north to Cumnock in the East and Maybole in the South.Requirements:
You'll need to have a valid NMC pin and at least 2 referee contact details to apply for this position including a manager or supervisor who can comment on your clinical ability.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.