Job title: Telemarketing
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm.
The role is part time, term time only (approx.39 weeks) as it is within the Education sector.
£12,675 basic with commission on top with a realistic OTE of £19k-£20k.
My client are looking for an experienced telesales and appointment setters to join their great company based in Hove. You will be motivated, confident and thrive from a fast paced environment.
* Make high volume calls to companies from prospect list
* Research companies to identify relevant company 'gate holders' and update database
* Continually manage a prospect pipeline, scheduling and honouring future call backs, ensuring accuracy of pipeline and clarity of data notes
* Follow up on direct or online marketing campaigns and other marketing leads
* Calling customers to invite them to attend company sales presentations and events
* Track record of working in a sales driven role
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to proactively manage your time and work under pressure accurately
* Excellent communication skills
* Good ability to build relationships at all levels
* Strong objection handling ability
If you think you have the right skills for this position and enjoy working in a targeted environment then apply today, or call Rubi on 01273 830497.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.