Apprentice Plumber, Level 2
- You will asist in all general plumbing duties
- Keep sites clean and tidy
- Solve problems
- Undertake all relevant trainnig
- Maintain accurate records including time sheets
- Observe and comply with all current health and safety regulations
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with customers
- Undertake any other role-relevant duties as requested by the owners of the business
If you have any plumbing experience that would be great but we want you to be a quick learner, with the ability to listen.
You will need to be punctual and willing to be part of a team.
- To be motivated to complete the apprenticeship
- To be able to use your own initiative once you have been trained
- To work in a team
- To have a positive attitude to work
- To have excellent manners and be polite to all customers
- To be punctual at all times
- To be confident but also willilng to listen and learn
- To have a desire to progress
- To be able to communicate well with colleagues and also with customers
- To be resilient and committed
GCSE English Grade C/4 or above
GCSE Maths Grade C/4 or above
- We have plenty of opportunity to advance your career.
- You may work for the company once qualified and experienced, with your own vehicle and tools. Progression on to a gas course to become a fully qualified gas engineer undertaking boiler servicing and repairs plus other gas related duties.
- Training can be done whilst working with us.
- Day release will be done through Sussex Coast College, in Hastings.