Learning and Skills Manager
The Platform is a social enterprise hub creating, inspiring and supporting the growth of business for good. In running of our social enterprise hub, venue hire & catering businesses, we create opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds to transform their lives and the world around them through unique learning opportunities.
As Learning and Skills Manager you will manage the effective delivery of our learning and skills offer and develop a culture of learning throughout the organisation. You might be from a teaching, training or organisational learning and development background. You will be passionate about learning, committed to continuous improvement and proactive in seeking solutions to challenges.
Salary + Benefits
- Receive a salary of £30,153 (pro rata)
- 22.5 hours per week (flexible working available)
- Join our friendly team of committed doers, dreamers and innovators
- Take part in our staff wellbeing days and receive discounts on holistic therapies and classes
- Work in our dynamic social enterprise hub in the centre of Brighton (just 2 minutes from the sea), with courtyard garden and unlimited coffee!
For more information and to apply visit our website.
Midday, 21st March 2018