Pier are assisting a global insurance company based in the centre of Brighton in their search for an experienced Complaints Handler who has worked within an FCA regulated environment, ideally within finance.
This is a temporary position for at least 2 months, with the possibility of being extended or becoming permanent. This is a modern, busy office in the centre of Brighton with excellent transport connections and easy access to Brighton's shops, cafes etc. Please note that there is not much parking available in this area.
- Liaising with customers and clients regarding the complaints that they have raised
- Resolving the case where possible
- Taking ownership for the case from start through to completion
- Providing in-depth and precise knowledge of insurance products and contracts
- Working within an FCA regulated environment
- Demonstrating exception communication skills as well as patience, empathy and customer service
- Have experience within a similar position
- Have worked within a FCA regulated environment
- Have worked within finance
- Demonstrate experience of complaint handling and resolution
- Be patient and empathetic with excellent communication skills
This is a full time position on a Monday - Friday basis, within office hours. The role pays between £20.00 - £24.00 per hour.
If you are interested and have the correct experience, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.