DevOps Engineer - Blockchain
Our innovative Blockchain client are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting startups in the City of London.
As the DevOps Engineer you will have the chance to map out your own success as you become part of a highly successful team, aiming to create value and make a significant difference.
As the DevOps engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS/Azure cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions system.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Automate application deployments using configuration management technology.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
You will have experience in the following skills:
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer in a commercial environment.
- 2+ years experience with Docker Compose, (desired: Docker Swarm and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible is essential).
- Experienced with CI processes and tools (Jenkis).
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Bash Scripting/programming skills + knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
- Have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
- Extensive familiarity with at least one major cloud provider (Azure, AWS).
If this amazing opportunity is for you please contact Joe.
Keywords: DevOps, Engineer, Docker, Azure, AWS, Linux, Blockchain
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960279827