Rail - Technical Support Engineer - Doncaster
I am urgently seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the engineering team of one of an award winning, independent consultancy with an excellent global reputation based in Doncaster.
You will support the technical support engineering manager to ensure that the customer and supplier needs are identified and contribute to the development of the rail team.
- Degree in related engineering field
- Project management experience
- Experience as an engineer in the Rail Industry
Duties will be-
- Ensure all technical support engineering meets industry standards
- Warranty issues to improve fleet performance and reliability
- Assisting in the identification and development of new products
- Attend regular customer and supplier meetings, representing the company on engineering functions
As well as being highly technical, you will also have the ability to assist in the development and implementation of the business strategy for the UK and targeted overseas territories.
On offer is a competitive salary, flexible benefits and real opportunities for career progression/ development.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.