IT Service Desk Analyst
Building around 15,000 beautifully designed new homes a year in more than 400 prime locations nationwide, Persimmon is one of the UK's leading house builders but with a local approach to building new homes. We believe our quality really differentiates us from the competition. So we’ll reward you for your commitment and hard work to reflect your contribution to the business.
The Group headquarters, Persimmon Plc, based in York are looking for an enthusiastic, committed person to join our Service Delivery team as an IT Service Desk Analyst. Through your passion for IT you will provide a professional experience for our internal customers in all of our 29 regional offices throughout the UK, capturing and dealing with a wide range of incidents and requests ensuring excellent communication at all times.
Key Responsibilities for an IT Service Desk Analyst will include:
• Provide a single point of contact for all supported IT services
• Respond to phone calls, emails and electronic forms
• Deliver outstanding customer service by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times
• Logging all incidents in the appropriate software, ensuring all relevant information is recorded. Incidents are categorised accurately and prioritised in accordance with their agreed impact and urgency
• Provide 1st and 2nd line support
• Ensure that all owned incidents and requests are resolved in accordance with their Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Escalate incidents where a satisfactory resolution has not been provided or where a higher level of management input is required
• Use effective communication to proactively manage customer expectations
• Track and monitor third party incidents ensuring resolution is in accordance with their Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Deliver projects within agreed timescales on an ad hoc basis
The successful candidate for the IT Service Desk Analyst role must have 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including English, Maths and IT and an A-level in IT, BTEC in Computing, or MCSA or equivalent would be advantageous.
You will have the following experience:
• Held a position in a customer facing IT support role
• Experience in first time resolution
• Proven ability within 1st and 2nd line support
You will also have a working knowledge of the following applications or systems:
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Exchange
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Server [DNS, DHCP, Print Management]
• Remote Connections
• Windows Phone and Android
The successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
• A keen willingness to learn and develop
• Work well as part of a team
• An aptitude for problem solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organised and able to multi task
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to work under pressure, with a can do attitude
We will offer the right candidate a competitive salary including bonus and access to the company pension and life insurance scheme.
To apply for the role of IT Service Desk Analyst just click the APPLY button below and complete the short online application form.