Lead Hardware Engineer
My retained client is a unique, high profile business operating in the Medical Device market designing, developing and manufacturing products that offer early identification of health issues in patients. The products are beautifully designed and are highly regarded for their performance and functionality.
This role provides the opportunity to build your career in an amazing industry, where the work you do directly impacts the quality of individuals lives. The company also provides you with the opportunity to see your work go from concept to manufacture and end use and you'll truly understand the outcomes of your effort.
Culturally, the business has a highly developed engineering focus and is an excellent place to develop your career. The business has a very high retention rate as a result of investing heavily in its staff group.
The purpose of the role ultimately is to design and develop modules and systems in new and existing products to improve performance and capability. It also expected that the successful incumbent provides technical leadership within the multi-disciplined R&D team.
- Leadership of the Global R&D team on a day-to-day basis including resource allocation and project management
- Ownership of the Electronic Architecture of the product for the company
- Concept generation, analysis and development of digital (mainly) and analogue solutions
- Technical specification, design and efficacy of electronics designs
- Manage timely delivery of design solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of design and development
- Provide customer support in the form of creative problem solving
- Degree in electronics
- Previous experience in electronics design (digital and to a lesser extent, analogue)
- Demonstrable drive and determination in delivery of the R&D group objectives
- Experience of Design for Manufacture, assembly and test
- Team orientated and responsive
This is a key role in the business. You'll be valued and do valuable work and you should expect your career to develop markedly in a business that attracts engineers of the highest quality.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960279523