IT Compliance Officer
IT Compliance Officer ISO 27001 Visio DSS PCI
Your new company
You will be working for a national company who are highly recognised in their industry and have a real drive for communication and equality within the workplace
Your new role
This role will be essential in managing assigned compliance program(s) and related activities for the organisation and/or for external customer-managed environments. You will be required to ensure accurate and timely completion of IT compliance related objectives: such as the development and publication of compliance program reporting, annual compliance assessments, and to monitor and drive resolution of compliance observations and security vulnerabilities. You will also be required to respond to client audits and relevant tender requirements.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Provide IT compliance guidance and recommendations across the firm, including instruction to ensure compliance with all data governance, security and acceptable usage policies
- Maintain and improve appropriate documentation, procedures and best practices to ensure that firm retains appropriate accreditations (ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, and ISO27002) and regulatory bodies; SRA and FCA.
- Maintaining DSS-PCI compliance and accreditation
- Improve methods of capturing and presenting key compliance data in order to provide IS Management with clear, concise data to enable appropriate decision making.
- Promote and implement solutions that reduce the total cost of internal controls compliance.
- Responsible for responding to Client information security audits, potential client tenders where ISM may be a significant component of the submission.
- Develop Portfolio and Compliance Programs and control plans.
- Conduct internal compliance assessments.
- Document findings and develop remediation plans.
- Manage internal and customer-facing IT compliance initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application, you will ideally have a solid knowledge of ISO 27001 accreditation requirements alongside previous implementation experience and an understanding of DSS-PCI compliance requirements. You will also have excellent documentation skills using process mapping tools such as Visio. General IT technical knowledge is also required in the following: Operating Systems, networking, security, ERP systems and databases.
Knowledge of FCA compliance requirements will also be advantageous in your application.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work in a modern and forward thinking organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.