Events Marketing Executive
A leading national association operating across the UK is seeking an Events Marketing Executive to join a team across the marketing and events function ensuring that revenue is generated across their range of events and conferences. Consequentially this person is relied on to add value to these fee paying members ensuring they receive exceptional service.
This organisation is look to recruit a self motivated individual to provide marketing support across the department. The role will be varied and allow you to make full use of your recent experience of supporting in a similar role where you can take full ownership of the role, coming up with ideas and liaising with really senior speakers that the business work with.
Duties will include:
- Copywriting, proof reading and working with the designers on brochures and the events programme with a keen eye for detail
- Supporting advisors to manage the process of events from conception to completion including thinking of topics, developing the events programme and sourcing speakers
- Managing the marketing schedule for mailings, html emails as well as social media planning
- Using social media to effectively market the conferences and events and target the relevant audience
- Updating the marketing and event website pages
- Researching leads who would be interested in hearing about the events on offer
- Assisting with the in-house webinars
- Assisting the events team at conferences across the UK when required
- Working with Quark/Photoshop, so using your current experience
You are looking at using your recent and demonstrable experience gained within marketing and to showcase your ability to juggle several demands at one time.
You build relationships easily and enjoy working with people and are able to present your thoughts in a confident and professional manner. Strong administrative experience, a good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel and excellent attention to detail will be important requirements as will a current working knowledge of budgets, invoices and contracts.
Benefits include a 35 hour week and generous annual leave following successful completion of your probationary period.