Are you passionate about teaching Geography? Looking for an innovative and forward-thinking school which genuinely invests in and develops you? Our partners are looking to appoint an excellent teacher who would contribute to the development of highly motivated students.
With first-class academic results, a broad extra-curricular programme, strong behaviour management and an Outstanding report from Ofsted, what more could you want?
The successful candidate will need to be capable of planning, delivering and assessing classes from Key Stage 3 to 5.
You will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to apply your subject knowledge in Geography
- Excellent classroom management skills, perceptive use of questioning and a willingness to support extra-curricular activities
Interviews or trial days, which generally include an observation lesson, can take place immediately. Please apply early to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
If you would like to discuss this exciting teaching role in Barnet and your suitability for the position in more detail, simply apply and a member of our team will contact you.
- Do you have a teaching qualification?
- Are you able to provide two education-based references?
- Lastly, are you eligible to work in the UK, without requiring sponsorship?
If yes… then we can help you:
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS (if required)
- Develop your teaching CV and maintain the Teachers' Standards
If you want to know more about working with Vision Teaching or know someone who might, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit visionteaching.co.uk to find out more about our service. Don't forget, we offer £150 for referrals.
Vision Teaching is an established London based teacher recruitment agency. We value our relationships with schools and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual's requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.