Our client is among the most highly thought of professional services organisations in the world, very regularly top 10 placed in "best places to work", and working with some of the most successful global companies and dynamic entrepreneurs to create value, measure, protect and enhance. Its Assurance business is a great place to be, offering fantastic opportunities and giving confidence to companies, government and society at large.
With particular opportunity to progress to Manager grade, working with new people day in day out and with excellent internal mobility, nationally and internationally, we are looking to recruit to several Audit Senior positions to complement an existing team as the firm enters a growth period.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients
• Providing an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day management of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established audit clients
• Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide a high quality client service
• Strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
• Reporting directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
• Having team management responsibilities
• Responsibility for the coaching and development of more junior members of the team
• A chance to give back to community and social welfare projects, often using your business skill
You will need:
• ACA/ACCA qualification essential
• Significant auditing and accounting experience
• A passion for client service
• A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals
Please also note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.