Graduate Executive - Marketing/PR/Digital - excellent progression
This dynamic marketing communications agency are currently recruiting for graduate positions across their Marketing/PR and digital divisions. They pride themselves on delivering clients creative, quality and effective campaigns.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
As a new Executive in one of the diviidons you would be responsible for supporting and contributing to the team’s productivity, both through daily tasks and longer-term projects, this includes utilising social media platforms for campaigns. Writing briefs and seeing them through to completion, whether online or off-line.
Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge, and willingness to learn both on the job and in your own time.
- Take on more than one client project at a time - marketing/PR
- Respond to any incoming client demands or queries relating to the marketing and or/PR briefs and projects
- Work to a set deadline on a provided brief for projects
- Effectively contribute to team meetings
- Compose project briefs following client meetings or quotes
- Effectively devise a strategy and organise the logistics of a project taking into account the financial aspect
- Successfully see through any projects assigned to you
- Support with any new business opportunities that come through
- Assist with any other daily activities set and divided
As a Graduate Executive your responsibilities will develop alongside your personal development in the role.
To be successful in each dynamic role you will need to be a confident and effective professional graduate, who has studied a relevant degree in marketing/PR/English/Journalism related subjects, social media literate, is a strong communicator, has a great 'can do’ attitude and takes great pride in their work. As well as living within 25 miles of the area or a plan in place to relocate, the breakdown of the skills you will need are:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Relevant marketing experience - placement, internship, paid work
- Ability to multi task and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team focused with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good interpretation skills of briefs, projects and quotes
- Competent on software programmes such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Social Media literate - twitter/facebook
- Ability to create professional presentations using PowerPoint or Prezzi