Digital Developer - IT Software
Star Employment is currently recruiting for a market leading and well established Company based in Cannock.
The Digital Developer will:
- Play an active role in managing the existing public-facing websites of the company - adding and replacing content and images, and suggesting improvements to ensure high visibility/ease-of-use of our websites
- Help to build public-facing websites into a content management system that the marketing team can use to publish new content themselves
- Work with the marketing team's designer and copywriter to convert Photoshop designs into HTML e-mails (marketing e-shots/campaigns)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Marketing: - Solid understanding of SEO principles and social media platforms
1+ years developing software on the Microsoft platform (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server) in a multi-tiered architecture, experience with Git source control, practical experience with deploying and managing applications on Windows Server (including setup, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting).
Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, self-starter with strong self-management and time-management skills.
What's in it for you?
Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices.
First class training and mentoring.
Working for a market leading software house.
Excellent Career progression.
Salary: Circa £25k (Dependant on Experience)
Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm