Sales Trainer - Holiday Sales
Job Title - Sales Trainer - Holiday Sales
Job Location - London
Salary - £30k - £35k
The Sales Trainer role will ideally suit an organised, outgoing, self motivated, empathetic individual who has the ability to coach, mentor and ensure that our staff maximise their potential.
To continue to support and develop the staff to the highest standard, they are looking for a Sales Trainer who has strong knowledge of upselling skills.
Our client is one of the leading travel companies and has been trading for 38 years and our staff have an average length of service of 10 years.
Their strong and dedicated training team look after staff in 4 locations, London, Croydon, East Malling and Manchester.
- To deliver 4 week induction training courses in sales and their cutting edge travel technology.
- Review and update training policies on a regular basis.
- Design, produce and implement training programs/videos to meet needs for individual and groups. Including sales, CRS, product and destinations.
- Work closely with managers to increase performance.
- Coach each member of staff individually to assess their sales needs in order to maximize conversion rate and potential.
- Deliver constructive feedback and motivate new and existing staff.
- Identify training needs and implement solutions.
- Ensure all staff receive ongoing sales training and provide continual support.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
Knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years proven track record in sales training
- Experience of training or coaching.
- Ability to proactively identify training needs and to implement solutions.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Amadeus and Worldspan.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent written English