We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader from a Pensions background to join a Financial Services organisation based in Salisbury, Wilts.
You will be responsible for managing the client relationship for a portfolio of different schemes, and you will be dealing with all aspects of pension’s administration, from processing new applications through to draw-down / payment of death benefits.
- Manage a portfolio of member directed Pension Schemes
- Setting an example to the team at all times but promoting the conduct of the company
- Maintain and improve customer relationships, and respond to any queries and correspondence from customers
- Provide training and support to the team, including coaching and mentoring
- Make sure check-lists and procedure notes are completed at all times to reduce financial and reputation risk
- Ensure all work is processed in accordance with SLA's and deadlines
- Take responsibility for ensuring you are up to date with legislative practices
We are looking for a candidate who has a good all round pension’s knowledge. The successful candidate does not necessarily need team leading experience, but this is desirable. You will be responsible for a small team and will report into an experienced Team Manager.
This role is Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Lots of benefits available as part of the role.