Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Fund Adminsitrator for a major investment bank based in Edinburgh on a 6 month contract. The overal repsonsibilities of the Fund Administrator would involve: pricing funds, monthly reporting and potentially some admin project work. The successful Fund Administrator will be rewarded with a daily salary of up to £125/day.
- Daily tax calculation oversight
- Weekly tax computation oversight
- Monthly/Quarterly report oversight
- Ad hoc project work
- Administration (archiving etc)
Essential skills required for this role:
- Fund pricing/administration experience within FS or a similar industry.
- Awareness of controls and governance. (Process and procedures as the role is not regulated)
- Demonstrable organisational skills and working to deadlines as this is pivotal in the role.
- Life tax experience would be highly advantageous
- Experience of SSC systems would be an benefit but not a necessity
- Strong Excel skills would be desirable (following formula's etc.)
To apply for this role please submit your cv and coversheet ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.