This role will be service orientated role, partnering with Key client accounts with the ultimate aim to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Client relationship management from a delivery perspective
- Scoping and developing new services based on client requirements.
- Supplier management including appraisals and service reviews
- Attending client meetings with colleagues in sales
- Management and co-ordination of new and existing projects
- Dealing with and resolving serious complaints
- Training and supporting junior Service Desk colleagues with escalated issues and/or complaints
- Making sure all inbound calls are answered for all the clients
- Responsible for producing weekly and monthly statistical analysis of performance
- Overall smooth running of the account including strong management of the portal and service partner network
- Weekly / Monthly invoicing of the account and checking of sales data
- Responsible for Margin retention and revenue growth across the account
To apply for this position you must be customer service orientated with excellent communication and rapport/relationship building skills. Strong administration and organisational skills are also required and the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload.
Working hours are 9am to 6pm with an hour for lunch, you need to work 1 to 2 Saturdays per month which is swapped for a day in the week. Excellent benefits and career progression on offer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply.