Marketing Account Manager
Marketing Account Manager - Do you want to work on fun campaigns and events for the UK’s biggest shopping centres? A leading agency based in the heart of Manchester is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Account Manager!
Marketing Account Manager - About the company:
Our client is a successful and fun marketing agency based in Manchester City Centre! They specialise in marketing and event planning for some of the biggest shopping centres in the UK. Their approach is creative and stands out, and the agency is continuing to grow and succeed. They are now on the hunt for a Marketing Account Manager to join their team!
Marketing Account Manager - About the role:
As the Marketing Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing client accounts and the marketing of businesses in the agencies’ retail department. The role is fast paced and you will be responsible for multiple accounts, so you must be enthusiastic and motivated, and be able to work on your own as well as with the team. This is an exciting role that is perfect for anyone ready to step up to Manager Level in their marketing career!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Account Manager:
- Work with clients to understand their requirements and objectives
- Supervise staff and make sure tasks are completed efficiently
- Run meetings and presentations to clients
- Write reports on campaign performance
- Ensure that all work is completed within set deadlines and budgets
- Event management
Required Skills and Attributes of the Marketing Account Manager:
- Agency experience is preferred but not essential
- Preferably have experience in retail or property marketing
- Highly motivated, with an appetite to achieve results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for liaising with colleagues and clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Can work well under pressure and have a strong attention to detail
- A natural team player
Interested? Apply today!