Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Mechanical Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £27,000 - £32,000
25 days hol + bank hol, overtime, pension
2-Shift Pattern - Monday to Friday 07:00-15:00 & 13:00-21:00
My client are a global engineering company are looking for an additional electrical maintenance engineer to join their engineering team in Southampton working across a 2-shift pattern Monday to Friday.
The role involves working to diagnose, fault find, repair, service and maintain medium and heavy plant and machinery.
As Mechanical Maintenance Technician / Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Completing preventative maintenance checks and inspections
- Develop and implement modifications to improve reliability of plant and machinery
- Working across a team of mechanical and electrical engineers
- Working to a continuous shift pattern with necessary overtime
- Lifting and handling plant and machinery components using appropriate equipment and techniques
- Time served with EITB equivalent certificate of craftsmanship
- Hydraulic and pneumatic
- Welding and brazing
- Rigging of unbalanced loads
- Risk assessment and safety awareness, guarding of machinery legislation
- High pressure steam maintenance
- BTEC ONC level in Mechanical Engineering
Time served with experience in all aspects of mechanical maintenance engineering.
Self-motivated and must appreciate the demands of continuous production process with a can do attitude.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy