Senior Analyst Audit - Belfast
Compliance Assurance Senior Analyst
£148.00 per day
- be responsible for performing reviews within the CA Non-Markets group, the Desk Review group or the Prudential Group. The objective of these reviews is to verify whether the firm has effective controls in place that enable it to comply with the relevant rules and regulations.
The role of the Compliance Assurance Senior Analyst includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with the timely delivery of high quality reviews in accordance with the testing plan by leading or contributing to assigned reviews;
- Monitoring timely completion of Corrective Actions Plans ('CAPs') developed in response to issues identified through compliance reviews and performing validation testing to verify appropriate CAP completion and issue closure;
- Leading/contributing to the design and/or implementation of key initiatives to improve various aspects of the CT activities.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Background in Audit, Controls, Risk or Compliance with an in-depth understanding of testing or audit methodology, risk and control analysis is required.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Prior exposure to markets and banking products, processes, procedures and regulations would be beneficial.
- A good knowledge of multiple control testing environments will be beneficial.
- Experience working with the handling and communication of complex concepts.
- Strong ability to manage and facilitate work projects both on the ground and with remote units.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.