Front End Web Developer
Front-End Web Developer
Our client is an award-winning and market-leading North-East based digital agency, highly focussed on the importance of mobile technology, digital strategy and user experience. With an impressive portfolio of clients and strong recent growth, they are currently seeking to add an experienced Front-End Web Developer to their friendly development team.
Front-end developers are responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code and working with server-side developers to integrate this into the final product.
- Experience translating visuals and wireframes into semantically correct web templates
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles and translating into fluid and responsive templates
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with source/version control software is a plus e.g.: GIT & TFS
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Familiarity with .NET, MVC (and Umbraco is a plus)
- Love logic and problem solving!
Advantageous to have
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong time management and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills You are a thinker, a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with developers and designers.
Salary negotiable, please state requirement on application
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.