Maths Teacher - QTS - Reading
Here at Supply Desk we are seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual to join a Secondary school in the Reading area, and work as part of their Maths department. The school is based conveniently close to the motorway network.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- A fully qualified Maths Teacher.
- Committed to developing students to fulfil their potential.
- A diligent professional with good behaviour management skills.
- Passionate about maths and providing an engaging learning environment.
The successful candidate will gain:
- Fantastic experience in leading a classroom.
- An understanding of the schools’ ethos and focus.
- An ample opportunity to develop interpersonal skills and build relationships in a classroom environment.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact Zach Jenkins on or via email on . If this role is not suited to you, please feel free to check our website for various other roles in Education.
Supply Desk committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people therefore any candidates wishing to must complete an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.