Marketing Scientist, E-commerce, Central London
One of Europe's largest and fastest-growing e-commerce brands is investing a huge amount into their predictive analytics. As such, they are on the lookout for a data scientist with 3+ years' experience in marketing who will be able to use innovative models to provide advanced insight into all of their marketing channels. If you're looking to get in at the ground floor of a market-rivalling team then read more below.
Marketing Scientist - the Role
- You will build predictive models such as attribution, econometric and market-mixing models, in order to optimise all marketing and customer-targeting channels
- You will also engage in developing a range of innovative models on an ad-hoc basis
- You'll have the opportunity to engage in advanced projects such as machine learning
Marketing Scientist - Your Skills
- You will have at least three years' experience working within marketing analytics
- You will have experience developing a range of models for marketing and customer-targeting
- You will have a strong understanding of tools such as R, Python, Google Analytics, Omniture etc.
- You will have an understanding of marketing that will allow you to provide ad-hoc analytical support to marketing issues