Ticketing and Systems Manager £30k-£35k for new London venue
Ticketing and Systems Manager £30k-£35k for new London venue!
We are delighted to be exclusively working with an international business who are about to launch their latest exciting project In London, the company specialise in exhibition experiences featuring art and popular culture, history and science. The venue will feature multiple unique, personal and tangible experiences and will open this year.
Ticketing & Systems Manager is responsible for the ticketing and retail systems; from working with suppliers to manage the installation of the systems to reporting, analysing and keeping track of the billing/invoicing, and training all staff according to their role/responsibilities.
Be the first point of contact for the ticketing and retail systems providers throughout project delivery phase and post attraction launch. Manage the installation of the ticketing systems for all ticket and merchandise sales (online, in venue, via third parties), in close conjunction with the ticketing suppliers and the Duty & Facility Manager â€' who will be responsible for all internal networks / IT hardware / server / etc.
Together with ticketing system suppliers, ensure that the system meets all the requirements determined by Ticketing Director/GM, including price plan, automated reports to the right person, automated emails, messages, branding (with Digital Manager), regular updates, heads up in case of new developments in line with business requirements, etc.
To work closely with the ticketing and retail providers to ensure any technical issues are swiftly resolved and do not impact the operational business by going offline and ensure that all internal customers (Sales and Marketing, Operations, Finance and General Management) and external customers have everything they require.
Ensure all staff are trained according to their status. To ensure that all departments and internal customers have all the reporting tools that they require to manage their areas of business appropriately and proactively. This includes ensuring that all users and super users are trained appropriately and on a regular basis. Create manuals and SOP's to ensure knowledge sharing.
Assist the marketing department in delivering on the targets for ticket sales, by analysing and reporting on all sales, sales channels, visitor data and optimise system and channels according to findings and determined points of action. Also by automating email processes for different target groups and VIP's, families, loyalty program, after sales, etc.
To ensure that all departments and internal customers have all the reporting tools that they require to manage their areas of business appropriately and proactively. This includes ensuring that all users and super users are trained appropriately and on a regular basis.
A key area of business will be through Trade/Third Party/Resellers. The Ticketing and Systems Manager will work closely with these agents to ensure that management of allocation, reconciliation, invoicing and billing are an automated process with minimal possibility of error in processing. Will also report data to Sales & Marketing Manager for monitoring/adjusting third party strategy.
To work closely with Operations to ensure the retail system's inventory facility operates in an optimum way to ensure the efficient management of retail inventory.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years ticketing/retail systems within a visitor attraction or leisure environment.
- Experience in installation of a new ticketing system is essential.
- Proven experience of live ticketing and retail systems including strong knowledge in super user status.
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong negotiation skills, able to handle new business vendors/suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary to meet a multitude of variable deadlines throughout all secondary spend areas.
- Great organization skills, self-starter, researcher and project management skills required.
- Ability to work with people across all levels and disciplines both internally and externally; with supplier/vendors.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to develop appropriate solutions â€' experience in service recovery situations in high pressure situations.
- Strong computer skills a must!
- Able to work under pressure and can never get enough of numbers and analysing and reporting.
Please contact Vera Manhoso at The Change Group with your current CV, stating your current package -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80237078