Digital Project Manager
Office Location: Ashford, KentSalary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus, excellent company benefits/perks and free, on-site parking
We currently working with an award winning digital creative ecommerce digital agency in Ashford Kent. Due to phenomenal growth, they're recruiting for a talented 'Digital Project Manager' (Middleweight/Senior level) to join their award-winning team. As their Digital Project Manager, this role will see you be responsible for a variety of projects and ensuring excellent delivery of their service. You will be a key touch point for their clients for their projects, delivering great customer service and clear reporting on project progress. Our Client is always looking at ways to make their processes even better, so you will also be expected to contribute ideas to the business and help drive continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage digital teams including web development, design, testing, marketing
- Weekly meetings with the directors and department heads to review team's performance, client satisfaction, profit margins, and deadlines
- Hosting weekly calls with clients, attend client meetings and note taking, provide weekly status reports to clients
- Manage freelancer activities, budgets and schedules
- Must be familiar with web development projects
- Identify and articulate how a project is falling off track and proactively get things back on track
- Process driven - obsessive focus on following processes, and where appropriate bringing new processes or edits to their delivery
Skills and Experience needed:
- Agency-side experience preferred
- Significant project management experience
- Ability to work self-supervised, and drive projects to completion
- Basic understanding of web development projects
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying budgets and sizes simultaneously
- Experience liaising with in-house teams, external suppliers, and clients
- Experience in coordinating calls/meetings - keeping track of who is invited, who has confirmed, ensure your team is prepared and sending agendas in advance
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
The successful candidate joining will become part of an exponential development agency and will have the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the brightest minds across the digital arena.
Salary Guide: £30,000 to £35,000 per year.
Company Benefits and Perks:
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package including flexible hours, 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, shut down between Xmas and New Year, you also get your birthday off, a pension scheme, sick pay, unlimited snacks and drinks.
Office Location: Ashford, Kent. There is on-site free parking.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80241648