Role: CVI Lead
Clearance: SC / DV
CND are partnering a Defence client who are currently expanding their Information Security division and CVI capability.
As the CVI Lead you will be shaping the groups ability to deliver high standard investigations and projects into secure sites across the UK. Our client offers you the opportunity to head up a consulting function which will be expanding its UK footprint and develop into a market leader.
- Building out and leading our clients CVI capability delivering deep investigations into secure sites
- Secure projects and assignments across the UK
- Ensure that the groups CVI capability is developed through strong leadership and training
- Collaborate with other business units and take a holistic approach to in depth investigations for clients where strong relationship building skills will produce successful results
- Delivery of a service that is of defence standard
- Spear heading the groups CVI capability and ensuring high quality solutions and investigations are a delivered when working with complex and highly technical systems on MoD and Government sites.
- It is essential that this individual has a deep understanding of CVIs
- Strong leadership and decision making
- Ability to influence and challenge key stakeholders
- Ability to oversee risk assessments, threat assessments and penetrations tests justified by findings from CVIs
- A self-starter attitude where you can manage your own diary
- Up to date industry knowledge and understanding of the current threat landscape
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.