Threat Hunter (Junior and Senior)
Senior Threat Hunter
Blackthorn Trace have partnered with a global research led security consultancy in Central London to recruit a Threat Hunter and Senior Threat Hunter to their experienced team. The new Threat Hunters will have a background in actively hunting threats, attack detection and response, cyber defence, digital forensics or malware analysis.
You should have experience in both defensive and offensive methods whether as a pen tester, SOC Analysts or within Incident Response. You will have a high level of interest and enthusiasm for the information security industry and constantly strive to develop yourself and engage in security research.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advanced host, memory and network forensics.
- Dynamic/static malware analysis.
- Threat detection to resolution.
- Proactively investigating network, host and log based events.
- Report potential findings from a technical and business perspective to clients.
We are looking for:
- Strong understanding of Linux and Windows internals.
- Experience in network, memory and host forensics.
- Experience of automated and manual malware analysis, static and dynamic.
Apply now for the full details