Senior SEO Manager
This Senior SEO Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of key client SEO accounts across multiple platforms.
Innovative, fast growing agency working with a mutitude of cross sector businesses across retail, manufacturing, travel, leisure, consumer etc
- Responsible for ensuring SEO Link Outreach are delivering within client budget guidelines.
- Responsible for improving ROI across client SEO Campaigns via Technical SEO, Link Outreach & Content.
- Responsible for the development of new SEO opportunities.
- Provide frequent reports to the Line Management on client account performance.
- Responsible for updating their own SEO knowledge by taking part in training initiatives and generally keeping up to date with industry/algorithm changes.
- Responsible for maintaining SEO Systems & Tools
- Minimum 3+ Years Experience
- Higher Level Education
- Good knowledge of SEO (Technical SEO, Content & Link Outreach)
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools
- Good Analytics knowledge
- HTML knowledge benefitial but not essential
£32,000 - £36,000 Per Annum with 25 days annual leave and benefits.
The role will be office based however the Senior SEO Manager may be expected to attend meeting with clients and training events at various locations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80227115