Risk Coordinator - Asset Finance
Risk Coordinator – Asset Finance
South West London
c£26,000-£28,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Risk Administrator, who ideally has at least six months’ Financial Services experience, to join the specialist Asset Finance division of an international Financial services group. You will be working within a small and friendly team which works with customers and equipment suppliers, providing finance to their clients who would like to acquire equipment for their business. You do not need specific experience in Risk but some Financial Services knowledge and an interest in risk and underwriting is essential.
Your responsibilities will focus on providing excellent service to internal customers as part of the Risk Department which will include:
- - Obtaining relevant credit information from prospective customers and carrying out pre-risk Credit searches where necessary, for business customers.
- - Working closely with other departments to ensure transactions are processed efficiently
- - Data input, maintaining accurate records and ensuring transactions are processed in an efficient manner.
- - Anti fraud searches
- - Evaluation of financial reports and industry data/reports
- - Ensuring successful process and completion of all transactional administration
The successful candidate will need to possess excellent written and spoken English skills, be well educated and customer service minded, with a good telephone manner. A keen eye for detail is also essential.
This is a great chance for someone to take their career forward with a top company which will recognise your hard work and offer scope for progression in the future. The company also offers excellent working conditions and a genuinely enjoyable working atmosphere where your contribution will be recognised and valued.
If you have the skills and attributes mentioned above, we would be keen to hear from you so please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960251104