Graduate Trainee - No Experience Required
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED ~ ALL DEGREES CONSIDERED!
LEARN AND EARN: MARKETING, SALES, TEAM LEADERSHIP
Apex Acquisitions are in search of the best talent in the area for their client representation and trainee management opportunities!
We find most of our top performers come from a sport/fitness or competitive background, so we are looking for 5 top leaders to take our business to the next level.
THESE 5 OPENINGS ARE IDEAL FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING TO:
- Begin your career, gain experience, change sectors
- Transfer your passion, drive and teamwork into their career
- Have fun (really!) while you are at work in a team environment
- Represent UK top brands and have the chance to grow with them
- Travel throughout the region, the USA, and Europe as a top performer
- Receive recognition for producing above average results
We are committed to a level of service like no other. We believe that our people are the key to our success, and therefore we provide ongoing training and mentorship to ensure we attract and retain the best people.
Our team takes extreme pride in the results we achieve, and in participating in our company culture. You'll need to be outgoing, enjoy a team environment, and be open to learning new techniques in both marketing and sales.
People from a background involving sport, leadership, teamwork or the like tend to excel here because the same mentality that drives athletes to perform drives sales and business executives to perform!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING IN MY NEW ROLE?
You'll be enjoying our fun and vibrant environment, achieving sales and customer service related targets and progressing to take on team leading responsibilities.
YOU'LL BE INVOLVED IN:
- Meeting with potential new customers on behalf of the company
- Face to face marketing, sales and customer service
- Handling subsequent sales inquiries
- Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
- Maintaining our commitment to providing an incredible service every day
- Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
- Team Leading - training, organising team events, managing merchandise, and materials for the team, motivating and helping team members hit targets
WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ATTITUDE ABOVE ALL ELSE, BUT THE FOLLOWING WOULD HELP YOUR APPLICATION:
- Team Leading experience is helpful, but not necessary. We are open to all sectors from retail to customer service or fitness.
- The ability to make friends with anyone - and quickly and successfully build rapport in person
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A strong problem solving and solution focused nature;
- A friendly and positive vibe!
IF These SOUNDS LIKE YOU SO FAR, APPLY TODAY!
Send your CV through the online application process for consideration. We aim to respond to all applicants as soon as possible; please make sure your current contact details are provided
MORE ABOUT APEX ACQUISITIONS:
Based in Maidstone, Apex Acquisitions is a dynamic outsourced company providing marketing and sales solutions for our UK clients. We offer training, a great team environment and a promotion from within policy. Working with Apex Acquisitions you'll have the opportunity to be part of a company who invest and develop their people.
Apex Acquisitions are a fast growing office that has some very exciting growth plans and beyond. We can offer short term and long term work as well as flexible hours to suit, and have travel opportunities to other UK cities for training and work for top performers.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a copy of your CV ensuring to include an up to date email address and telephone number as we will be contacting successful candidates within the next 24 - 72 hours.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960246922