Analyst - Forecasting and Stock - Birstall - to £25,000
An Analyst is required for an operational and commercial position, looking at forecasting and stock levels, for our Birstall based client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to take the next step in your career as an Analyst. You will be joining an established and highly experienced Operations Team, who are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic individual to enhance the department.
Working closely with the operational team and wider business, you will use appropriate forecasting techniques and detailed analysis to ensure that stock levels are maintained to optimum levels. Working with a high attention to detail, you will have the ability to extract and interpret data to ensure maximum efficiency for the business.
You will be responsible for developing and producing timely and accurate management information and detailed analysis.
In addition, you will be: -
- Highly IT literate, and will ideally have a strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Produce reports and detailed analysis as well as timely and accurate MI
- Will be commercially astute and able to deal with suppliers and customers effectively.
- Able to work on your own initiative with a high-level of self-motivation
- Able to demonstrate the appropriate level of experience
- An outstanding team player who is willing to share and contribute across the wider team and business
- You'll need to be enthusiastic, engaging and innovative with excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity in a newly formed role, allowing you to make your mark and create the standards for future reporting and analysis within the company.