Churchill Howard are recruiting an FP&A Manager for a £300 million division of a successful international group based in Birmingham.
The FP&A Manager will oversee a team of 3 finance managers and have accountability for:
* Managing the annual budget cycle for the division
* Leading on the quarterly forecasting process
* Supporting the strategic planning cycle, ensuring all information is accurate and insightful to inform decision makers
* Providing financial analysis and developing models to support new business lines and opportunities
* Liaising with senior stakeholders in developing and challenging their budget and forecast plans
* Motivation, coaching and development of team to be best in class
The successful FP&A manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with previous proven experience of managing the planning process in a large corporate organisation. Additionally, you will need strong Excel skills for developing insightful financial analysis and scenario modelling, alongside excellent communication skills to interact with and influence senior stakeholders
Whilst this is a divisional role, there are excellent personal and career development opportunities within the division or wider group.
If you have a required experience and are interested in pursuing this great opportunity, get in touch or apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.