Digital Construction Account Manager - South of England
Digital Construction Account Manager
Location - Coventry
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum Negotiable + OTE 70 K + Laptop + Car Allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's most successful value-added resellers of industry software, IT hardware, infrastructure, consultancy and data service solutions is looking for a Digital Construction Account Manager / New business developer. You will be customer focused and great at forming new relationships with new and existing customers, helping to ensure that they receive the best possible service.
You will come from a B2B Technical Sales background ideally with several years' experience selling into the digital construction market. You must have a clear and demonstrable understanding of why BIM is causing such a disruption in the Construction Industry and the value it can provide. Your role as Digital Construction Account Manager will involve working with a variety of prospects and customers including Architects, Consultants, Engineers, Contractors, owner-operators and Building Product Manufacturers. Your territory will be the South of England including London.
Responsibility & Duties
- The role will be principally focussing on new business (circa 75%) with the ongoing responsibility of some of our existing accounts.
- You will need to be skilled in a wide variety of modern sales processes including smart use of CRM (Salesforce), social marketing and reference selling.
- The candidate will need to be able to communicate at all levels, especially at C-level, confidently deliver presentations and create compelling value-based proposals.
Experience & Qualification
- Providing solutions based on company's market-leading services including, information management, documentation, hosting, process consultancy, training and support
- Providing software solutions provided by one of our leading technology partners
- Developing sales campaigns including working with our marketing team and partners
- Record all relevant information and interactions in our Salesforce.com CRM system
- Regular on-site visits to potential clients, customers and industry events.
- Qualify leads and opportunities using our proven sales methodology
- Achieve your sales target by expanding our services and solutions footprint within existing clients and onboarding new prospects
- Conduct effective and profitable negotiations whilst maintaining customer value and relationships
M - 07917550744
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80234611