Our client, the UK’s No.1 Vaping Retailer, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced E- Commerce Manager to join their E-Commerce team in Blackburn. You will be there on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive market-based salary.
Our client is at the forefront of vaping in the UK, valuing honesty, integrity and delivering first class customer service, each and every time. They have been changing the world of vaping since 2008, providing their customers with a diverse range of the highest quality of e-cigarettes and e-liquids.
As the E-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for managing 8 existing websites that focus on the selling of vaping products. Working within a small team the primary role will be to support the Head of E-Commerce with the collection of data through various sources and assisting with creating plans to act upon it.
Main duties of their E-Commerce Manager:
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources
- Monitor site performance
- Segment data into set cohorts
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers
- Manage the E-Commerce team and monitoring their activities and workload
- Develop schedules and timescales
- Manage short to medium term planning
- Manage E-Commerce communications calendar
- Monitor quality control and assurance
- Incorporate best practices
Their idealE-Commerce Manager will have the below skills and experience:
- Educated to A ‘level standard or above
- 2 years within an E-Commerce team
- Experience of managing a team
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Mail Chimp
- Knowledge of Survey Monkey
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Magento would be an advantage
- Html knowledge would be an advantage
- Driven and motivated
- Confidence to present to senior managers and Directors
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Able to work to deadlines
- A critical thinker
- Thrives in an agile environment
In return, as their E-Commerce Manager, you will receive:
- A rewarding financial package commensurate of this challenging but exciting position
- Discount Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme, Company Pension Scheme and Company Healthcare after a qualifying period
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s No.1 Vaping Retailer, click ‘Apply’ now to become our E-Commerce Manager!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80242368