Orpington -Wealth Customer Service Associate - Talent Pool
Wealth Customer Service Associate
5 Month FTC
We are currently seeking Wealth Customer Service Associates on a temporary basis to join our contact centre team in Orpington. This role will involve answering general queries and registering customer interest over the phone, it is therefore essential that candidates have good experience of call handling as well as strong telephony skills.
For the right candidate, there is the possibility for a contract extension or permanent position as well as the opportunity to earn a retention bonus for completing the duration of the contract.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. JLT has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the JLT International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Understand the needs and expectations of customers and manage these expectations in accordance with JLT SLA's.
- Provide guidance on illustrations and establish whether customers are in an informed position to allow them to make a decision
- Identify members who would benefit from taking financial advice and making the appropriate referrals to make this happen
- Can identify and address areas where customer's understanding is lacking or incomplete.
- Can convey sometimes complex concepts and terminology in an effective way that increases understanding.
- Can identify and flag technical questions and out of scope questions, escalating them where appropriate.
- Read and understand customer pension related illustrations.
- Can effectively position the benefit of engaging in the service we are offering.
- Carry out the above in accordance with JLT and FCA procedures.
- Financial services experience in a telephony capacity - these calls are about education and information and are not of a transactional nature
- Pension knowledge, particularly in a DB environment would be very advantageous.
- Can perform in a T&C environment.
- Good general education with competent numeracy ability
- Effective communication skills
- Competent in the use of IT systems
- Be organised, take ownership and problem-solving ability
As you would expect from a company like Jardine Lloyd Thompson, we offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.