Salary: up to £30,000, plus benefits
NJR are currently working with an Independent Personal and Corporate Financial Services firm, who now have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented Paraplanner to join their offices based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for providing administration support for all clients, assisting with complex administration matters for clients, by drawing together critical product research and client profile analysis, to prepare and administer financial reports.
- Establish and build strong long lasting relationships with clients, organising and attending client meetings if required.
- Ensure all information and advice passed to the team is appropriate to meet the client brief.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile and assess external investments.
- Implement and adapt solutions as client circumstances change.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is present and correct.
- Review client portfolio objectives (returns and risk analysis).
- Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cashflow forecast; draft net worth statement; draft financial planning/recommendation reports.
- Liaise with clients' legal and tax advisers (if applicable).
- Implement agreed investment strategies, as directed.
- Work with line manager to set and meet own performance objectives and deliverables on a regular and agreed basis.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the technical resources provided by the Company.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the business objectives, the regulatory framework in which it works and compliance procedures.
- Proactively take ownership of personal professional development.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Paraplanner - preferably within an IFA environment, You will ideally be level 4 diploma qualified or working towards with excellent knowledge of financial planning procedures.
Our client is looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude, who has the passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced, busy but professional environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6649