Senior/Lead Audio Visual Installer
A Senior Audio Visual Installer is required to join one of the largest integrators of audio visual solutions in the UK, supplying and installing audio visual products for a variety of industries nationwide. Already a senior engineer or an experienced engineer you will be ready to share your knowledge and experience with team members providing custom installation for new build, refurb and retro-fit commercial and home environments. You will carry out 1st fix and 2nd fix/commissioning to LCD & LED visual displays, videowalls, projectors, digital signage, commercial/home automation, commercial audio systems, multi home audio systems, home cinema, multi-room HD, SD,RF distribution, as well as associated cabling and building of AV equipment racks. The successful candidate will have the ability to fault find, have confidence in their ability and take pride in their work. The position is based in the North West with extensive travel throughout the UK. Although challenging, the position offers a competitive salary, overtime and benefits.
Applications from ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
- 1st fix and 2nd fix/commissioning to custom installations.
- Installing associated cabling.
- Construction and connection of audio visual equipment racks.
- Fault finding and resolution.
- Project Management
- Ability to manage a team.
- Driven to achieve continuous improvement.
- Clean and tidy worker.
- Disciplined, professional and honest.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experienced Required:
- Clean, current driving licence.
- Multi-skilled with electrical bias.
- 5 Years’ experience within the commercial/home audio visual sector.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Company vehicle.
- Mobile phone.
- Company pension.
Job Title: Senior/Lead Audio Visual Installer
Salary: £28,000 per annum (Monday – Friday + weekend + overtime)
Location: Bolton (Field based throughout the UK)
Job Type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: HQ5172
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80253729