Finance Systems Analyst
A FTSE 250 Consultancy is looking for a Finance Systems support analyst to provide predominantly 2nd line support post-implementation of a new Finance System; NetSuite.
You will be required to provide support on a variety of issues from user-access to user management, password-reset, etc. This role will sit in he organisations in-house Finance/IT teams, providing in-house support to the organisation's end-users.
FTSE 250 Consultancy - this role is based in-house, in one of it's offices in the West End.
The Finance Systems Analyst will:
- Provide 2nd line support and defect resolution for user management related issues.
- Manage the setup of new starters in NetSuite, including the provision of appropriate roles.
- Assisting users with access issues, including password resets and role allocations.
- Educating users on accessing the NetSuite Expenses app.
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by the line-manager - the Director of the global finance system.
You will be a Finance Systems Analyst or Application Support Analyst with proven experience of supporting either in-house or off the shelf finance systems - either in a BAU capacity or ideally off the back of a new implementation.
With regard to specific application experience, the order of preference is as below:
- NetSuite experience
- Finance System / ERP Support experience
- General application support experience
General experience required:
- Experience of supporting ERP systems and system users
- An understanding of financial processes and transactions
- Experience of managing support tickets / issue resolution to SLA's
This will be an ongoing role with an initial 3 month duration, but likely to be longer. It will pay a day-rate of upto £250 per day (Ltd. Co. rate) based upon knowledge and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80262997