Information Security Specialist CCA
Reinvent your world
Big ideas and bigger ambitions?
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
You belong here.
Seeking out the smart
We’re rounding up the brightest minds to innovate with us across the technology landscape. We need fresh thinking, daring suggestions and raw creativity. We’re in the business of shaping the future – everybody’s future. Our customers and our employees alike. We are Visa.
Think you know us?
We don’t deal in money, numbers or figures. We create the ground-breaking technologies and bold solutions that keep our world ticking over, connecting us all, every single day.
It’s our people that keep things running smoothly at Visa. That’s why we invest in each and every one of our staff individually. We want them to grow with us, stick with us and help us reach even dizzier, and more extraordinary new heights.
We’re targeting dynamic thinkers who can get going quickly with our latest exciting job opportunities.
If you think you could truly support the security of Visa as an Information Security Specialist CCA, we want to hear from you.
Information Security Specialist CCA
What’s it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We’ve made it our priority to create top-tier identity and access management teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have a burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges and opportunities to hone your skills. We’ll provide the environment and a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with and from.
The nitty gritty
So what do we expect of you day to day? Here’s a bit of a heads up:
- The position will specialize in providing role based access governance and IAM processes for high and critical applications at Visa, including enrolling applications to IAM services.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Application enrolment to IAM services and role based access governance, i.e. manage role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering
- Analyse and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Application Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity.
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any Access Management Security issue.
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
What we’re after…
- Visa’s Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
- Proven application access management and role based access governance expertise with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Recertification) to IAM compliance
- Application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- At least one IDM Platform (Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, etc.)
- At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
Think you have what it takes?
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.