Senior Electronics Engineer
I am seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer for an interesting little company near Guildford. The company develop sensor technology, and they require an experienced electronics engineer to help drive development.
The role is varied and you will be required to apply your problem solving skills on a daily basis. Candidates should enjoy participating in a dynamic team, working towards deadlines and delivering excellent technical solutions. You will be required to communicate effectively in a wide range of environments, both with colleagues and clients.
They are looking for a candidate who is able to design high performance sensor measurement and control systems, and who is capable and willing to assemble and service electro-mechanical equipment.
Position: Senior Electronics Engineer
- Design of electronics for the companies sensor products
- You will be expected to take the technical lead on electronic development
- Analog signal chain and circuit design and simulation
- Manage full life cycle development of new and existing products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Generate engineering reports and work instructions
- Development and implementation of hardware for testing and production
- Maintain clear documentation on design & test development processes
- A degree in Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in electronic design
- Electronic design analog (audio) and digital
- PCB design, schematic capture
- Soldering and construction experience
- Interface design between software and hardware
- Experience working with transducers
- Wireless and acoustic communications design experience
- High temperature electronic design and testing
- Low power battery powered systems
- Experience designing high reliability systems
- Physical systems and metrology
- Experience with DSP (Audio)
- Embedded C and experience with 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
If you would like to learn more about the role, and think you have the skill set required, please get in contact with me at Computer Futures on 0117 910 33 55.
I am also looking to grow my connections on LinkedIn, click the Link and connect today! http://www.linkedin.com/pub/laurence-bromley/30/770/218
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.