Reinvent your world
Big ideas and bigger ambitions?
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
You belong here.
Seeking out the smart
We’re rounding up the brightest minds to innovate with us across the technology landscape. We need fresh thinking, daring suggestions and raw creativity. We’re in the business of shaping the future – everybody’s future. Our customers and our employees alike. We are Visa.
Think you know us?
We don’t deal in money, numbers or figures. We create the ground-breaking technologies and bold solutions that keep our world ticking over, connecting us all, every single day.
It’s our people that keep things running smoothly at Visa. That’s why we invest in each and every one of our staff individually. We want them to grow with us, stick with us and help us reach even dizzier, and more extraordinary new heights.
We’re targeting dynamic thinkers who can get going quickly with our latest exciting job opportunities.
If you think you could truly support the security of Visa as a Cybersecurity Analyst, we want to hear from you.
What’s it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We’ve made it our priority to create top-tier identity and access management teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have a burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges and opportunities to hone your skills. We’ll provide the environment and a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with and from.
The nitty gritty
So what do we expect of you day to day? Here’s a bit of a heads up:
You will be a member of a cross functional team that will expose you to all aspects and phases of Visa’s Access Management organization including: Active Directory services provisioning; Unix and LDAP services provisioning; regulatory, compliance, and auditing processes, and even Mainframe processing.
Your job duties will include:
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access management life-cycle especially on processes for On-Boarding, Off-boarding, Transfers and UARs, HR driven processes, to IAM compliance issues and role engineering.
- Monitor Service Now queues for new request and/or incidents. Execute and complete these request/incidents within stated SLAs.
- Provide excellent customer service in the completion of any service request and the resolution of any incidents.
- Maintain accurate documentation and FAQ, in support of submitting request to Access Management.
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Participate activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements and insure compliance with industry and company security standards.
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications operational efficiency and works with various teams to implement the improvements
What we’re after…
- Visa’s Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
- Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong broad base of technical knowledge in one or more of the following: Active Directory, UNIX, Mainframe, general technical security principals, or regulatory/compliance concepts (SOX, PII, PCI, etc.)
- Experience in engineering web applications, database, big data, operating systems, network and/or system design a plus
- Experience on IAM products related to authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth a big plus.
- These positions (x3) would be well suited to individuals who have completed their academic studies in the past 1-2 years and are looking for their next opportunity
Think you have what it takes?
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.
Visa is strongly committed to equal opportunity and strives to fully align with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That’s our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.