HTML 5 Games Developer
I am urgently looking for an innovative HTML5 Games Developer/s to join a fantastic and closely knit team to deliver outstanding levels of gaming development across browser and app platforms on an initial Contract basis in the Bristol Area.
You are an 'out and out' gamer with strong maths skills that will thrive in a fast paced and varied environment along with being a passionate team player who will love working alongside a team of extraordinary talent.
Your work will be featured by the World's best brands, so attention to detail is essential along with the natural ability to use your creative juices, which are required for your top level work to be showcased at the highest stage.
Skills and Experience:
* Strong commercial HTML5 game portfolio.
* Comfortable with Canvas, PIXI JS and Texture Packer
* Experience of working with animated characters within games - e.g. Spine.
* Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimise code.
* Strong maths skills.
* Experience with WebGL and hardware-accelerated 3D techniques.
* Experience working with SCRUM in agile, iterative environments.
* Experience using source control systems such as SVN, Git.
Would be great if you also have:
* Made your own personal games.
* Smartphone development experience.
If this sounds like you then I would to hear from you ASAP...
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales