Embedded Linux Engineer - Graduate to Principal Roles Available
I am working with an exciting product development and consultancy company in Basingstoke, who are looking to add multiple Embedded Linux engineers to the team. The company have an exceptional name within their field, and they are looking to add the best software engineering talent to help deliver projects on in a timely manner.
The company collaborates with a number of leading Silicon Valley players and have aggressive growth plans for the next 5 years. They are looking for multiple embedded software engineers who are real team players, and can add value to an already talented team.
The company are considering excellent graduates, people with 1 or 2 years' experience, and heavily experienced engineers.
The Role: Embedded Linux Engineer (multiple)
Salary: £30,000 - £70,000 (Dependant on experience levels)
- You will work on a range of turnkey solutions for a range of the company's client base. Despite being experts within the broadcast space, you will work with clients across other industries including Medical and Automotive.
- You will be tasked with overcoming complex problems, and tackling projects from concept through to release.
- The core of your work will be developing embedded code using C and C++, whilst being able to build and de-bug Linux kernel source on embedded devices.
- You will need to work to strict customer deadlines, and juggle multiple projects.
- Be a willing learner, and you will have the opportunity to expand your skills.
- As the company grows, you will also have the opportunity to reach team lead/management roles.
- Embedded C, C++
- Embedded Linux
- Linux Kernel development
- Excellent design and problem solving skills
- Degree qualified within a relevant subject i.e. Computer Science
- Experience with broadcast technologies
- Windows Kernel development
- ARM Microcontrollers
- FPGA based Microcontrollers
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Ability to do hardware level debugging using oscilloscopes, logic analysers.
The company have a great new office facility, and an excellent retention of staff. The R&D team is has now doubled to a 40 strong team, full of passionate, friendly and hardworking people. They are looking for the best, and reward accordingly with a benefits package which includes up to 15% bonus scheme, 25 days holiday and share options.
The variety of work on offer is also a real positive, and you will expand your knowledge and skill-set. I would highly recommend getting in touch about the role as I don't see it being available for too long.
If you would like to learn more about the role, and think you have the skill set required, please get in contact with me at Computer Futures on 0117 910 33 55.
I am also looking to grow my connections on LinkedIn, click the Link and connect today! http://www.linkedin.com/pub/laurence-bromley/30/770/218
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.