Information Security Analyst - West Midlands
Information Security Analyst is required to join my client's West Midlands based IT security team. If you are passionate and meticulous about IT security and looking for a new opportunity working with the latest Cyber / Security tools / technology this is one for you!
- SOC / IT Security incidents
- Respond to UK & Global security threats, respond to and log
- Ensuring limited threat to business data and systems
- SIEM / service reporting tools to monitor security threats
- Perform network and wireless (Cisco / Meraki / Azure / Cloud) assessments
- Proven experience of IT security principles and practice
- Use of tools like / such as; Splunk, Nessus or other open source tools
- Networking - firewalls, TCP/IP and PKI
- Penetration testing and identify risk mitigation strategies
Salary is c£50,000 + car allowance (£5,000) + excellent benefits such as 25 days holiday, 5% pension and more importantly the opportunity to shape existing and ongoing IT security.