Do you want the flexibility of choosing when you want to work?
Do you want to gain experience in different schools or age groups?
Bond Education is looking for teachers just like you!
Our teachers are motivated, passionate and committed education professionals. They are confident, have an enthusiastic approach to teaching, and enjoy adapting to new schools and situations. They understand the importance of being a supply teacher and are able to teach from pre-written lesson plans while also being well prepared with their own resources if needed. Our supply teachers are regularly requested back by name.
We have day-to-day, short term, long term and block positions available for immediate start across the primary age range, from nursery to year 6.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have recent UK teaching experience
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum
In order to register with Bond Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 references from those who know your work with children over the last 2 years
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Bond Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to work in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new experienced teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80262878