“If you are looking for career progression then look no further, this is the perfect opportunity!”
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, this is an ever-growing company with an annual turnover of £200m. With 6 regional business units, the company employs well over 1000 staff consisting of engineering and multi-skilled operatives. Delivering civil, building, mechanical, and electrical renewals the company can boast a strong suite of framework contracts with Network Rail, Canal & River Trust, London Underground, Environment Agency, Magnox and Highways England.
ABOUT THE JOB
Joining the company as a Cost administrator your day to day responsibilities will include: -
• Entering orders and delivery tickets, and checking invoices against the cost system, utilising an excel spreadsheet.
• Entering GRN onto the COINS Finance System.
• Producing weekly plant and material cost reports for site management.
• Processing orders for suppliers.
• Processing invoices including checking and approving them for payment.
• Reconciling costs to the finance system at month end and producing cost summary reports.
• Approving invoices and liaising with suppliers to highlight queries including requesting credits and proof of deliveries.
• Additional Admin Tasks as and when required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
If you are ambitious and career minded with a keen interest in the infrastructure that makes our country tick, then this could be the role and company to give you your next big break. Are you a Cost Administrator in construction, civil engineering or manufacturing that needs a new challenge and opportunity to work for a company that will value you and provide the career development and professional support you are looking for to progress and achieve your ambitions? – get in touch!
You are the Cost Administrator I am looking for if you are numerate and conscientious. You will have excellent IT skills, especially in MS Excel. Previous experience of COINS would be an advantage. Experience of working in the construction industry would be an advantage. Candidates at a junior level will be considered as full training will be offered.
£18k - £20k depending on experience + package + benefits
If you are ready to submit your application please click on the link below or send your CV direct to
If you are unsure or have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80264550