Payroll Assistant (Part-Time)
Excellent opportunity for a Payroll assistant to join the payroll team of a large international manufacturing company based in Ashton-Under-Lyne.
This is a part-time role 20-25 hours per week (flexible)
You will be assisting the Payroll Officer with all day to day tasks involved in running weekly and monthly Payroll.
- Supporting with all aspects of weekly and monthly payroll
- Producing management reports
- Management of Holidays and Sickness recording for the company through Time and Attendance system
- Provide ad-hoc support to HR
- Excellent Communicatoion skills
- Experience within a similar role
- Will have an understanding of all HMRC requirements for payment of employees
Benefits include pension, 25 hols plus bank holidays, flexible working hours, onsite parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80264765