Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees 57 Filmer Road, Fulham
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in?Fulham. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of ?250 for anyone who accepts this role at our 57 Filmer Road, Fulham Nursery.*
About our 57 Filmer Road, Fulham Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. ?Treetops Fulham 57 Filmer Road is nestled in a lovely residential area of Fulham our understated frontage belies the spacious nursery inside, complete with its own ballet studio and well-resourced, dedicated preschool classrooms. A short 10 minute walk from Parson?s Green underground station and a 15 minute walk from Fulham Broadway underground station we are loved by busy commuting parents. For those travelling by car we have a 2-car off-street drive perfect for swift drop-offs and pick-ups. There?s also on-street metered parking between 9am and 5pm, free to those with local parking permits. Our fabulous Early Years and Childcare Team cares for children between the age of 12 weeks and 5 years in key age and stage appropriate rooms.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery?s discretion and will be processed following satisfactory?completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata?d?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80257406